I will hazard a prediction. When you are 80 years old, and in a quiet moment of reflection narrating for only yourself the most personal version of your life story, the telling that will be most compact and meaningful will be the series of choices you have made. In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story. Thank you and good luck!
As an entrepreneur, bestselling author, and mother, Kate Northrup teaches a revolutionary approach to time management that allow ambitious women to light up the world without burning themselves out.
Top 3 Value Bombs:
1. The cultural programming has us believed that the longer that we keep our butt in the chair in front of the computer, the more we will get done—it’s not true. There’s a diminishing rate of return on the more hours you spent, you are beginning to cut away at your ability to focus and at your well-being.
2. We get obsessed with taking action because that’s what is celebrated in the entrepreneurial and business world and we don’t pause to assess if things are working.
3. Saying yes to too many things will take you down and your ability to decide which actually makes sense to you is massively decreased by cutting away your sleep.
Get Kate's book A Revolutionary Approach to Time Management for Busy Moms, And Get get 4 Incredible Bonuses - Do Less
Cameron is known around the world as the CEO Whisperer, and he's just published his 5th book Free PR to share with you the secrets he's been sharing with coaching clients for years.
Top 3 Value Bombs:
1. Don’t try to land the biggest outlet, try to get covered first in small, monthly magazines.
2. It’s really less about coming up with new angles and more about understanding the target audience of the outlet you want to speak to.
3. The 3 things you need to know when approaching PR: Know your angle, know your target, and pick up the phone!
Get Cameron’s book on Amazon today - Free PR: How to Get Chased By The Press Without Hiring a PR Firm