Luke is a business investor, advisor and serial entrepreneur with a deep passion and talent for buying, scaling & selling global businesses and advising and partnering with others to do the same.
Top 3 Value Bombs:
1. Merging with another company is one of the fastest ways to scale a business.
2. It takes more than money to be able to invest—sometimes all you need is an ability to prove yourself and ensure results.
3. Always do your due diligence when it comes to any and every deal you commit to.
TransferWise: A multi-currency account that makes it cheaper to pay - and get paid - in foreign currencies. Join the 2m people who are already saving on international transaction fees! Head to TransferWise.com/fire to try it for free!
Four Sigmatic: Mushroom Coffee - that doesn't actually taste like mushrooms - and that has a ton of benefits! It tastes just like regular coffee, and I love that it gives me a strong and steady energy force that lasts the entire day thanks to the active ingredient: Lion’s mane mushroom. Visit FourSigmatic.com/fire and enter promo code FIRE for 15% off your order today!
Joe is a Harvard business best-selling Author and Founder of Setpoint Systems and the Business Literacy Institute. He provides venture capital seed money and enjoys mentoring startups.
Top 3 Value Bombs:
1. The reason every person starts a business is for the money.
2. Your dreams will never be realized if your business is not profitable.
3. Always look at your cash flow to evaluate how well you’re doing.
Visit Joe’s website - Business-Literacy
School of Rock: A children’s services franchise where you'll get to pass the torch of musicality to a new generation of musicians AND operate a profitable business at the same time! To learn more visit Franchising.SchoolOfRock.com, contact the School of Rock team, and tell them Entrepreneurs on Fire sent you!
LinkedIn Learning: Offers thousands of expert-led courses covering a wide range of business, tech, and creative skills, with dozens of new tutorials added each week! Right now LinkedIn Learning is offering our listeners a free 30-day trial! Just visit LinkedIn.com/fire to sign up and try it free for 30 days!